BrandlandUSA is the place to reach the people who will define your brand. Our readers are brand managers, brand students, intellectual property attorneys and academics, plus passionate consumers who really drive the engagement of your product.
We value advertising, and believe that direct descriptions of goods or services, with smart logos and product photos, are the best way to talk to the consumer. We have them in a sponsored category, to be clear to search engines and readers.
Advertising Categories for Brands
- Sponsored Posts: Sponsored stories are approximately 300 words, and may include a single link to your advertised site, and any other legitimate links. These links should relate to your product, and not be a hidden link. Some guidelines
- They are labeled as “Special sponsors and supporters” and will appear in a “sponsored” tag category. A product photo is available in the post; we prefer an actual logo of the company promoted.
- We do not allow links or promotions to certain categories including gambling, dating, supplements, male enhancement, recreational drugs, payday loans or other similar categories, and reserve the right to reject any copy if it is not appropriate.
- An advertisement linking to a product must contain information related to the product.
- Prices are $200, and will remain up for a calendar year. Multiple placement discounts are available. Visit Sponsored Stories to see a sample.
- Custom Content: We value useful content and can work with you to create promotions, photo packages and events.
- Text link: You can advertise with a three-line text link, with headline, on the front page of the site. The yearly rate is $100.
- Block ad with link: A 125X125 ad on the front page. The price is $500 a year.
- 125X200 ad and Promotional Copy: A powerful combination of one 125X200 fixed advertisement and descriptive promotional copy in a sponsored post, with a link to your site. Price: $1,000 a year.
All ads and sponsorships on BrandlandUSA are clearly marked as Sponsored Content. The website is family friendly, and we reserve the right to refuse ads that are inappropriate to our audience, or include links that are deceptive or inappropriate.
Email Publisher/Editor Garland Pollard at email@example.com.