IRVINE, Calif. – BMW is the coolest car brand in America. Or so says Kelley Blue Book, which has just released current winners of their 2009 Brand Image Awards.
And Cadillac? Boy do Americans like the interiors.
The Brand Image Awards are presented to the top brands in 10 categories, and are based on consumer automotive perception data from Kelley Blue Book Market Research’s Brand Watch study. Brand Watch is an online brand perception tracking study on Kelley Blue Book’s website, www.kbb.com.
The winners are:
- Best Value Brand: Toyota
- Coolest Brand: BMW
- Most Family-Friendly Brand: Toyota
- Most Rugged Truck Brand: Ford
- Best Performance Brand: BMW
- Best Comfort Brand: Cadillac
- Best Exterior Design Brand – Luxury: BMW
- Best Exterior Design Brand – Non-Luxury: Nissan
- Best Interior Design Brand: Cadillac
- Best Prestige Brand: Mercedes-Benz