We’ve got alot of advice at BrandlandUSA. And we love to share it. We collected a group of our “Advice” postings over the last year, in the hopes that someone that needed some inspiration and advice over a struggling brand name might find some ideas here.
Remember. We don’t have all the questions here at BrandlandUSA. But we are a starting point. We believe that if you start with the right ideas and questions, the solutions that are appropriate for YOU are somewhere hidden in a conversation with one of your employees, customers, or retirees.
So go save your brand.
Read our posts including:
- The 7 Characteristics of a Good Brand Manager
- 20 Ways Your Daily Newspaper Could Survive
- The End of Corporate Design
- 14 Ways to Save Your Casual Service Restaurant
- 10 Ways To Revive a Dead Brand (applies to all, but mentions A&S)
- From Nabisco, the Six Rules of Brands
- 10 Ways to Fix Circuit City (applies to lots of retailers)