A few headlines for March 9, 2009:
- Adweek: Cities are selling ad space on everything they can
- Adweek writes on the Economics of digital advertising. It’s expensive but can be more valuable, but not necessarily and Banner ads poised for comeback.
- Likelihood of Confusion trademark blog writes on the Legal issues around the Hasbro Parker Brothers game Monopoly
- Taxi writes article on Mattel’s 50th birthday for Barbie in Shanghai
- Fast Company reports on Throwback Launches at Pepsi, General Mills for premium brands
- Billboard reports on Brands and Record labels, and how they should interact. We wonder why record labels are searching desperately for OTHER brands to associate with, when they have the most interesting and bankable brands of all.