We just thought we needed to list them:
- Serv-a-Gravy. It’s a powdered gravy sold by Serv-Agen. Some have found it hard to locate on shelves.
- Carnation Breakfast Bars. Not sure why this is so popular but folks do miss it.
- Kraft Fudgies. Halloween is coming up. Where are they?
- Derby Tamales. The passion of Derby Tamales eaters is unparalleled. Please bring them back so they will be happy!
- Postum. The loss of this drink is a tragedy, as is the loss of the brand General Foods, now Kraft.
- Morton Honey Buns. This is the one we hear most about readers missing. Con-Agra, please bring them back but if you do, find the correct formula.