By Garland Pollard
The petitions to bring back Oldsmobile are growing. It has been one of the top searches on BrandlandUSA. We wanted to bring to our readers’ attention a few of the sites that are beginning to catch on to the value of Oldsmobile to General Motors. They are listed below.
In fact, looking back on the decision, General Motors shareholders should be really ticked off about how much the company has done to destroy generations of consumer goodwill and stockholder value. It’s time General Motors got back to being General Motors again. The company needs Cadillac. Buick. Pontiac. Chevrolet. Oldsmobile. Maybe Saturn. Certainly GMC. Not Hummer.
- Popular Hotrodding’s message board has a section on it.
- There are only TWO petitions on the PetitionSpot.com petition, but please add more. That’s very lame, so it’s not helping my case any but at least someone took the time to make a petition.
- Petition Online has Bring Back Oldsmobile. There are 1100 signatures there, and many of the writers make VERY good points.
- Autoblog, Bring Back Studebaker.
Read our posts on the issue.
- GM Stock Drop Mirrors Olds Elimination
- Hummer, Good Riddance Sort of
- LaSalle, General Motors and the Aristede case
- Down the Road for Chrysler Plymouth Dealers